FLEX24 Pain Pen®
The FLEX24 Pain Pen® is a topical analgesic for temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
About Portable Pain Pen®
- Transdermal, analgesic, herbal roll-on liniment with quick benefit
- Provisional Patent under process
- Totally unique product in the marketplace
- Exclusive herbal formula developed for Larasan
- The drug-listing file for the pen has passed validation and has been
accepted by the FDA to allow Larasan to freely import and distribute
- $12.95 retail
(one week’s supply)
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Apply to affected area as needed and when required.
- Remove the cap and move the pen in a circular motion.
- Replace cap when not in use.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
For external use only.
Apply to open wounds, or damaged, broken, or irritated skin
Stop Use and Ask a Doctor If:
Condition worsens, or if there is redness or irritation in the applied area or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Discontinue use if excessive irritation of the skin develops.
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes.
- Arthritis: If pain persists for more than 10 days, or redness is present, or in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age, consult a physician immediately.